- Gratis verzending in Nederland
- Voor 15.00 besteld, zelfde dag verzonden
- Bel ons op 0628859845
Privacy statement Kidsdouche
Information we collect
The personal information you are requested to provide, and the reasons for which you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the time we ask you to provide your personal information. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you, such as your name, email address, telephone number, the content of the message and/or attachments you send to us, and any other information you may provide.
When you register for an account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and phone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in a variety of ways, including:
- Provide, manage and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features and functionality
- Communicate with you, directly or through one of our partners, including customer serivce purposes, to provide you with updates and other information related to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Send you emails.
- Find and prevent fraud.
Cookies en web beacons
Like any other website, Kidsdouche uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences and the pages on the website that the visitor has visited or visits. The information is used to optimize the user experience by customizing the content of our web pages based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
You can refer to this list to find the privacy policies for each of Kidsdouche advertising partners.
Please note that Kidsdouche has no access to or control over these cookies used by third party advertisers.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. For more information about cookie management with specific web browsers, you can find it on the browsers’ respective websites.
GDPR data protection rights
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information that you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete information that you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. Please contact us if you wish to exercise any of these rights.
Information for children privacy statement Kidsdouche
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in and/or monitor and supervise their online activities. Kidsdouche does not knowingly collect any Personally Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13.
If you believe that your child has provided this type of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best to immediately remove such information from our records.
Privacy statement Kidsdouche.